MTV’s new show Virgin Territory follows the lives of 15 teen virgins in the USA. This week at MTV Voices we have decided to discuss 10 celebrity V card confessions.
1. Daniel Radcliffe
radcliff
The Harry Potter star confessed to losing his virginity at the UK’s legal age of 16. He shared this special occasion with his girlfriend at the time.
“It was with somebody I’d gotten to know well, it was a good age. I’m legal — right, come on!”
2. Jessica Simpson
Jessica Simpson
Jessica chose to wait until marriage when she was 22 to share that special moment with the man of her dreams (at the time), Nick Lachey. Did her new husband Eric Johnson have to wait too?
“I promised God, my father, and my future husband that I would remain a virgin until I got married. I just always knew it was something I wanted to do.”
3. Chris Martin
Chris
Coldplay star Chris Martin stated in a Rolling Stone interview that he lost his virginity at the age of 22.
“There were religious issues and s**t like that, also confidence. I had a tricky time with girls.”
4. Kevin Jonas
kevin
The eldest Jonas Brother waited to lose his V at the age of 22 on his wedding night with his wife Danielle Deleasa.
“My ring represents a promise to myself and to God that I’ll stay pure until marriage.”
“After we did it, I was kind of like, that’s it?”
5. Joe Jonas
Joe
Unlike his brother, Joe didn’t wait till marriage but instead lost it to his first serious girlfriend, Twilight Star Ashley Greene when he was 20.
“I lost my virginity when I was 20. I did other stuff before then, but I was sexually active at 20. I’m glad I waited for the right person.”
6. Beyonce
bey
Beyonce may not have waited till marriage but she lost of virginity to someone very special to her, Jay Z, when she was 19.
“People would be surprised as to the lack of experiences I’ve had. When I was 12, 13, I had my first boyfriend, and he was my boyfriend till I was 17. I’ve always been very loyal and a little more mature. Though I was too young for it to really be a boyfriend— we didn’t live together, we didn’t, you know…That was my only experience with a guy, and since then I’ve only had one other boyfriend in my life — Jay.”
7. Britney Spears
britney
When Britney famously dated Justin Timberlake in 2003 he let it slip that he was her first. Although 3 years later, Spears’ mother revealed Britney actually lost her V to a high school football player when she was 14. Sorry JT!
“It’s [sex] just something that comes with growing up; it’s something we all have to deal with”
8. Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon
mariah
Interestingly, Mariah Carey and husband Nick Cannon had an agreement to both wait until they were married before having sex. Neither Carey nor Cannon were virgins when they met but chose to stay abstinent until they wed in 2008.
“It’s not that we had no intimacy, we just didn’t have complete intimacy. It’s just me, and my feelings. But we both have similar beliefs and I just thought that it would be so much more special if we waited until we were married. And it was, and it still is.”
But there still are some stars out there that are yet to lose their V card…..
9. Taylor Lautner
Taylor
Lautner has formerly been voted by American magazine People’s as ‘Worlds Sexiest Man’ but this star is staying celibate as he simply…
“..Waiting for the right girl”
10. Jordin Sparks
jordin-s
Sparks has often discussed her purity journey however we are left speculating if she is still abstinent after 3 years of dating Jason Derulo… and there is no sign of her promise ring.
“When I was 13 my mom spoke to me about purity and waiting for marriage and different things like that. And you know, at the time I was like, ‘Sure, that’s great,’ but I can’t say what’s gonna happen a couple of months from now. People grow.”

So that’s what celebrities think about losing the v-card (…apart from Taylor Lautner and Jordin of course), now over to the real thing - what do you think? Is there an ideal age to ‘lose it’ in your opinion?
Share To:
Magpress

MagPress

Vestibulum bibendum felis sit amet dolor auctor molestie. In dignissim eget nibh id dapibus. Fusce et suscipit orci. Aliquam sit amet urna lorem. Duis eu imperdiet nunc, non imperdiet libero.

0 comments so far,add yours